Thursday, March 28, 2013

Quick Question

Hey guys!

This may seem really dumb, but since Blogger has changed the way to follow people. Or at least, I can't find the way that's on all the other blogs anymore. The one where you just click "follow" and decide whether to do it publicly or privately. Anyways, now they only have the one where you're connected to the Google Plus thing. You have to add me to your circle to follow my blog I think... I'm not sure. This is all very confusing for me. So could you all try to explain it to me please? Can you try following my blog? You can unfollow afterwards. Just to let me know. Like a test thing. I don't think I can follow my own blog, so I can't test it out myself. So can someone please help me out? Thanks! :D

~Sammy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...